Faculty Report In!
|Faculty past and present, please sign in.
||They shaped us for the future. They were the guidance and discipline that we needed. Hopefully, we have lived up to the standards that they set for us.|
Please e-mail me and give me your personal permission to add you to the following
list. I do not add anyone without direct contact.
Phillip Potts '63
Then Sign in here and on the message board.
- Joe Watson ('80 - '07) MAJ Joe Watson ,1980-2009, Band Director, Assistant to the President. - email@example.com, Camp Hill, Ala
- Doc Sam Cawley ('75-2000) Medical Officer and Coach - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greg Campbell ('68 - 72) mathematics teacher(68-70) and math
teacher/counselor(70-72) - email@example.com
- MSgt then CPT Edward R. Guerra ('84-'99) Tactical Officer, Assistant Commandant of Cadets, Acting Commandant of Cadets, Supply Officer, Parade Announcer. - firstname.lastname@example.org Info
- Jack Hankins ('76 - '78) - email@example.com
- COL Albert Hovey ('66-present) Science Teacher, Academic Dean, Vice President, President, Special Assistant to the President. - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joseph C.(Carl) Kelly ('74 - '84) Teacher... junior school history and math, choir director, and travel person for the holidays and summer. - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAJ Charles Livings ('91-present) Teacher, Admissions Officer, Assistant to the President - email@example.com
- CSM Alfred R. Moelter USA RET ('85-'86) Tactical Officer - ARMoelter@aol.com , Info, Vinemont, Alabama
- Dee Orem ('73-present) Teacher - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paula Shivers Orem ('85 - '91) Librarian - email@example.com
- James "J. C." Sizemore (LWMA Class of 1976) (Teacher '80 -'82 and '85 - '87) Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Phyical Science, Football & Basketball Coach - firstname.lastname@example.org Info, Columbus, Georgia
- John Strunk ('67 - '74) Teacher - email@example.com, Harriman, TN
- Paul Tate ('65 - '83) English Teacher - firstname.lastname@example.org, Info, Greenville, Alabama
- Dr. John R. Mize ('70 - '72) / Science Teacher - email@example.com or wisemize@Mac.com , Oxford, Ala
Return to the Alumni Home Page.