We all know that strange things happen in Tallapoosa Hall at night. Everyone who went to SII and LWMA after Tallapoosa Hall was built has a story about it or maybe about Dr. Ward's house. That place was called "The Haunted House" by everyone back then including Dr. Ward!
Alumni and current students, if you have a good story about the school, on any subject, send it to:
Brian Brunner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to read Chapter I before II, III, and IV - and Chapter V before VI to get all the background information.
Now on with the fun....
- Chapter I. Background Information about the 1959-1960 School Year
- Chapter II. Supervised Study Hall 1959
- Chapter III. Don't Worry About the Light, Lookout for the Door!
- Chapter IV. Let's Scare Lewis Harrison('63)
- Chapter V. Background Information about the 1963-1964 School Year
- Chapter VI. Does THE Light Come Back On by Itself?
Return to the Stories Contents Page.
Return to the Alumni Home Page.